The School of Government is integral part of LUISS Guido Carli. The university is a fully recognized academic and research institution by Italy’s Ministry of Education, University and Research.
See below for the University's Charter, and for the University's regulations, including regulations regarding PhD programs, research grants and the election of PhD student representatives.
- General University Regulations
- PhD regulations
- PhD student representative regulations
- Research Grant Regulations
- Bylaws of the LUISS School of Governmental Studies
- Code of ethics
- LUISS Business School regulations