LUISS will hold the fifth annual Career Day for International Organizations on the Viale Romania campus.
The fair will consist of approximately thirty informational desks set up by prestigious international entities including U.N. agencies, international organizations and NGOs, research centers and think tanks.
LUISS School of Government will welcome students interested in our graduate and executive programs at our desk at the Career Day for International Organizations.
Why join the Career Day for International Organizations?
This international career day will allow you to find out about professional opportunities, meet with representatives of international organizations, and exchange ideas regarding your professional goals. The aim of this fair is to create the possibility of interaction between students, graduates and international organizations.
Moreover, students and graduates will have the opportunity to ask questions and meet representatives of international businesses which operate at the global level.
The fair will consist of approximately thirty informational desks, set up by prestigious international entities such as U.N. agencies, various international organizations and NGOs, research centers and think tanks. If you wish to enhance your professional experiences, you are welcome to participate!
How to prepare
The following guidelines should be followed:
• Formal dress code
• Be informed about the importance and the actual commitments of participating organizations
• Prepare some specific questions for the different representatives
• Remember to bring with your most updated résumé (both in English and Italian)
Don't miss this opportunity and stay tuned for further information!
Confirmed participants, among others
- Amnesty International - Sezione Italiana
- Amref Health Africa
- Associazione della Croce Rossa Italiana
- Carriere Internazionali
- Ce.S.I. - Centro Studi Internazionali
- Comitato Italiano per l'UNICEF
- Commissione europea - Rappresentanza in Italia
- ECPAT ITALIA ONLUS
- Embassy of Canada
- Emergency Ong Onlus
- EU Parliament office in Rome
- European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO)
- FOCSIV - Federazione Organismi Cristiani Servizio Internazionale Volontario
- FONDO AMBIENTE ITALIANO
- ICC ITALIA - Camera di Commercio Internazionale
- ICE - Agenzia per la Promozione all'Estero e l'Internazionalizzazione delle Imprese Italiane
- Institut français - Centre Saint-Louis
- INTERSOS - Humanitarian Organization
- Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI)
- Legambiente Onlus
- Medici Senza Frontiere Onlus
- Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri - Dipartimento della Gioventù e del Servizio Civile Nazionale
- Save The Children Italia Onlus
- Servizio Civile Internazionale Italia
- Siscos - Servizi per la Cooperazione Internazionale
- S.O.S Il Telefono Azzurro
- Susan G.Komen Italia
- The International Development Law Organization (IDLO)
- UN/DESA - United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
- UNHCR - The UN Refugee Agency
- UNICRI - United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- UNIDO ITPO Italy - United Nations Industrial Development Organization - Investment and Technology Promotion Office in Italy
- United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction
- World Food Programme
- WWF ITALIA ONLUS
- YAP - Youth Action for Peace