This two-year programme is aimed at those students who retain a strong interest in international politics and global perspectives while focusing on EU institutions and policies in a global environment.
This programme is the result of a joint partnership between School of Government of LUISS Guido Carli in Rome, Italy and the Department of Politics at University of Sheffield.
The strategic objectives are:
- Advanced training on EU and international institutions
- Global perspective on EU public policies with a focus on East Asia and Mediterranean affairs
- Advanced seminar-style teaching
- An international student body
- Cultural experiences in Italy and the United Kingdom
- Unrivalled academic competency with an international faculty from both universities
- Strong professional and networking combining the strength of both LUISS School of Government in Rome e University of Sheffield
- Practical training on EPSO selection procedures and EU Project Management Cycle
- Access to the student services of both institutions irrespective of the period of study.
The Department of Politics at the University of Sheffield has reaffirmed its position among the top four leading politics departments in the country with the results of the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014. In particular, it has been ranked as the third highest-performing research department in the UK. For more information on the Department, see here.
The course is jointly lead by:
- Prof. Giovanni Orsina, Professor of Contemporary History and Deputy Director of LUISS School of Government
- Dr. Matt Sleat, University of Sheffield
APPLICATION DEADLINE 15 APRIL 2017