This master course accepts students selected according to the following criteria:
- Academic merit: the quality and coherence of the university career as shown by the academic documents, the CV and the reference letters;
- International experience: demonstrable orientation towards international careers;
- Motivation: convincing reasons of why and how MEC is to foster personal and professional aspirations.
Applicants need to fill out the online form by uploading:
- detailed CV with list of academic courses and professional experiences (in English or Italian);
- motivation letter explaining the candidate’s motivation for attending the Joint Master in Euro-Mediterranean Cooperation.
- university transcript (certificato di laurea con lista degli esami) or provisional self-certification;
- where applicable, the certified copy of university diplomas;
- one reference letter (or contact of a potential referee);
- where applicable, a certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or by another recognized language institute); once the application has been submitted, all candidates have to do a selection interview either by phone or, if arrangeable, a direct colloquium at the School of Government, in order to further assess their English proficiency
- a copy of the applicant’s national identity card or passport.
If you experience technical difficulties, please feel free to email the documents listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.