180 Jean Monnet Scholarships are available for Turkish students.
Within the framework of Turkey’s negotiation process for full membership to the EU, the Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme (JMSP) aims at contributing to Turkey’s administrative capacity building efforts through increasing the number of experts on fields related to the EU acquis.
It is planned that 180 scholarships will be granted for the 2018-2019 academic year for Turkish people who are currently:
- working in Turkey in public sector (including professional organizations having legal public personality, chambers, local administrations, development agencies etc.)
- working in Turkey in private sector (including NGOs, resident diplomatic missions etc.)
- working in Turkey in universities as academic or administrative staff
- senior undergraduate students or postgraduate (master or PhD) students in Turkey
- and who would like to get specialised on the EU acquis may apply for a scholarship.
Applications must be submitted in until 24 June 2018.
See all the details: http://www.jeanmonnet.org.tr/en/Home/Announcements/ArtMID/1222/ArticleID/173