SOG launches its seminar series where students meet professionals. These are the dates:
- 28 November 2013: “Working for a think tank: a view from the inside”, Silvia Francescon, Head of the Rome office, European Council of Foreign Relations;
- 29 November 2013: “ Public Advice in the Private Sector” Stefano Frascani, Managing Director, UBS Zurich;
- 29 November 2013: “Working with the European Commission: A view from the inside”, Claudio Casini, Segretariat General, European Commission (Room 304b – Viale Romania ore 2PM);
- 5 December 2013: “Career in NGO and fundraising”, Guendalina Sassoli de Bianchi, Head of Fundraising, AMREF Italy;
- 11 December 2013: "Preparing for the Blue Book and other EU internships: an experience perspective", Giulia Pappalepore, (Blue Book Stagiaire) Communication Section, Representation of the European Commission in Italy.
Unless notes, seminars are held at LUISS School of Government, Via di Villa Emiliani 14 starting at 6:00 PM. More information at firstname.lastname@example.org