RIA in Rome:
14-18 October 2019
Jacobs and Associates, Luiss Guido Carli University and the Luiss School of Government invite you to participate in our 5-day Applied Regulatory Impact Analysis (RIA) training course.
This RIA course, by highly experienced public policy and RIA trainers, is expressly designed for policy officials and executives who use RIA to improve policy results, and private companies who wish to use RIA methods to communicate with government regulators.
The course will benefit anyone using RIA in environmental, social and economic fields as well as stakeholders such as business associations, NGOs and consultants who want to better understand how to use RIA constructively.
The course is open for subscriptions worldwide and is presented in the heart of Rome on Luiss campus.
Cost (inclusive of 6 day hotel accommodation nearby Luiss Guido Carli):
- EUR 2.890 for government and NGO officials from developing countries and emerging economies;
- EUR 3.190 for government and NGO officials from OECD countries;
- EUR 3.700 for private sector representative (including housing and meals).
Cost (excluding hotel accomodation):
- EUR 2.390 for government and NGO officials from developing countries and emerging economies;
- EUR 2.690 for government and NGO officials from OECD countries;
- EUR 3.200 for private sector representative.
Tuition fees do not include travel to/from Rome, within Rome and extras.
For more information on the Rome courses, please download the following information: