This Master draws upon the teaching and professional skills of highly regarded international academics, chosen for their sectorial knowledge of the seminal and evolving areas of the course.
This programme is led by Prof. Adriaan Kuhn, Deputy Director of the Institute of International Policy at Francisco de Vitoria University and Prof. Mariaelena Cavallaro, Associate Professor of History of International Relations at Luiss University in Rome and member of CIHDE (Centro de Investigaciones Históricas de la Democracia Española), in Madrid.
The Faculty also includes:
- Prof. Francesca Maria Corrao, Full Professor of Arabic Culture and Language, Faculty of Political Science, Luiss University Rome and President of the Fondazione Orestiadi in Gibellina (Sicily) and Dar Bach Hamba in Tunis.
- Prof. Cecilia Jona Lasinio, Senior researcher at the National Accounts Division of the Italian Statistical Institute (Istat) and Lecturer at Luiss University in Rome
- Prof. Stefania Panebianco,JM Chair EUMEDEA, Co-editor Global Affairs Dept of Political and Social Sciences at University of Catania
- Prof. Leonardo Morlino, Professor of Political Science and Director of the International Research Center on Democracies and Democratizations at Luiss University in Rome
- Prof. Maria Giulia Amadio Viceré, Post-Doctoral Researcher in Political Science – Luiss University in Rome
- Prof. Carlota García Encina, Senior Analyst for the US and the Transatlantic Relations at the Spanish think-tank Real Instituto Elcano and a Lecturer in International Relations at Universidad Francisco de Vitoria
- Prof. Arie Kacowicz, Faculty Member of Georgetown University, the Chaim Weizmann Chair in International Relations, and Professor at the Department of International Relations at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Prof. Guillermo Graiño, Full-time Assistant Professor in Political Theory at Universidad Francisco de Vitoria de Madrid
- Prof. Carlos Echeverría, Professor of International Relations at Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (UNED)
- Prof. Mira Milosevich-Juaristi, Senior Analyst at Real Instituto Elcano