This master course selects students according to the following criteria:
- Academic merit: the quality and coherence of the university career as shown by the academic documents, the CV and reference letters;
- International experience: a demonstrable orientation towards international careers;
- Motivation: convincing reasons as to why and how the program will foster personal and professional aspirations.
Applicants need to send all the following documents through the online form:
- CV or resume;
- motivation letter explaining the candidate’s motivation for attending the master;
- university transcript (certificato di laurea con lista degli esami);
- a reference letter (or contact of a potential referee);
- where applicable, a certificate of English proficiency;
- a copy of the applicant’s national identity card or passport.
If you experience problems with your application form, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com and send your application material directly via e-mail.