Executive Course in Euroasian Geopolitics for Policy Makers and Managers
In cooperation with:
- Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- Sistemi Formativi Confindustria
- Associazione Conoscere Eurasia
As the global economy is to head out of the pandemic crisis, the Euroasian region is set to become one of the economic and strategic cornerstones for future strategic developments that can provide multiple opportunities to political and business stakeholders. In partnership with the Association “Conoscere Eurasia” and Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP), Luiss School of Government and Confindustria’s Sistemi Formativi (SFC) have joined forces in delivering a unique advance executive course aimed at keeping policy makers and managers abreast of current developments in the Euroasian region and associated business and strategic opportunities.
Through a combination of advanced online/in presence classes led by leading national and international academics and business experts, this executive course aims at:
- Providing a comprehensive overview of current political and strategic developments in the Euroasian region;
- Mapping how these developments are affecting international relations within the region;
- Identifying areas of current and future business cooperation and development;
- Creating ad advanced network of professionals interested in exploiting the political and economic opportunities arising from the region in the short and medium term.
At the end of the course, participants will gain:
- Gain the skills for impactful, effective economic and strategic impact of the Euroasian region;
- Learn from a mix of top educators, researchers and practitioners representing national organizations and private sector companies operating in the region;
- Share experiences and build a lasting network with peers from the region.