In the occasion of Italy-Norway, last game of the qualifying round for the UEFA EURO 2016, to be held at Rome Olympic Stadium, the Italian Football Association (FIGC) and LUISS School of Government organize an advanced seminar about the overall management and public policy challenges of Italian and European football.
The seminar involves directly FIGC officials and experts and provide a unique perspective to a pan-European socio-economic and cultural phenomenon which is football.
The seminar will have the following schedule:
- 14.30 - 15.00: Football in Italy: Numbers and the role of the Italian Football Association (Niccolò Donna, Study and Research Division, Italian Football Association)
- 15:00-15:30: Communicating and Promoting Football in Italy: An inside view of the project “Città Azzurra” (Paolo Arsilio, Coordinator Project “Vivo Azzurro” and “Roma Città Azzurra” with Paolo Corbi, Head of Press, Italian Football Association)
- 15:30-16:00: Big Events and Media Communication: the Case of UEFA EURO 2020 (Paolo Corbi and Diego Antenozio, Communication Area, Italian FootballAssociation)
- 16.15 - 17.00: Presentation of the FIGC youth , grassroots and education programme (Vito Di Gioia – Youth and School Sector Secretary, Italian Football Association)
- 17.00 - 17.30: Women’s Football Development and Potential Successes (Gianluca Famigli – Women’s Football Development, Italian Football Association)