This master course is designed not only to provide participants with hands-on knowledge and understanding of European affairs and institutions, but also to cultivate other skills designed expressly to enhance employability and aid professional career development in a European environment.
In order to enhance professional development, this course offers:
- Preparation for EU competitions organised by the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO).
- Training on EU project cycle management
- Networking meetings
- International career days.
- Workshops on CV writing & interview techniques.
- Access to global LUISS University Alumni network
Since the start of the program, our graduates have started successful careers in
- EU institutions
- international organisations
- national governments
- European lobbying firms
- NGOs operating in Europe
- research centres.
In particular, our graduates have started the following professional developments:
- Project Officer, Lattanzio and Associati, (Romania)
- Consultant, World Food Program and International Agency of Atomic Energy (Rome and Vienna)
- Administrative Assistant, European Commission (Belgium)
- Teaching Assistant, University of Oslo (Norway)
- Organizational Development Coordinator, AFS Intercultural Programs (Hungary)
- Assistant to General Manager, Tsakos Industrias Navales (Uruguay)
- Consultant, AT Kearney (Czech Republic)
- Coordinator Techncal Support, Saudi Oger Ltd (Saudi Arabia)
- Researcher, Security Defense Agenda (Belgium)
- Policy Officer, European Commission Delegation at the UN (USA)
- EU Project Assistant, ESMO Srl (Italy)
- EU Policy Analyst, European Security Round Table (Belgium)
- Office Manager, Co.Me.F.Srl (Italy)
- Assistant, Network of European Region Using Space Technologies (NEREUS) (Belgium)
- Diplomat, Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam
- Project Assistant, Security and Defence Agenda (Belgium)
- Event Administrator, WYSE Travel Confederation, (Netherlands)
- Project Officer, Ministry of Social Affairs (Turkey)
Should you want to discuss our career prospects, please feel free to schedule a call with Dr. Lorenzo Valeri, Scientific Manager, LUISS School of Government by writing to email@example.com