This master course accepts students selected according to the following criteria:
- Academic merit: the quality and coherence of the university career as shown by the academic documents, the CV and the reference letters;
- International experience: demonstrable orientation towards international careers;
- Motivation: convincing reasons of why and how MIPA is to foster personal and professional aspirations.
Applicants need to fill out the online form by uploading also:
- detailed CV with list of academic courses and professional experiences (also in Italian);
- motivation letter explaining the candidate’s motivation for attending the Master in International Public Affairs;
- University transcript (certificato di laurea con lista degli esami);
- one reference letter (or contact of a potential referee);
- where applicable, a certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or by another recognised language institute);
- a copy of the applicant’s national identity card or passport.
APPLICATION DEADLINE 15 APRIL 2017
If you experience technical difficulties, please feel free to email the documents listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.