The Master proposes an educational course aimed to train professionals expert about devices and methodologies utilized to an economic and social promotion and development of Mezzogiorno .
Particularly, the objective is to provide knowledge and devices to:
- Understand institutional, legal and economic framework of national and European public policies for Mezzogiorno’s development.
- Learn methodologies of public policy analysis.
- Develop, implement and assess public policies for the economic development of the South focusing on intangible assets such as knowledge, research, education and innovation.
- Increase knowledge in terms of an efficient management of European funds applying Project cycle management methodologies.
- Increase the capacity of leadership, management and communication.
The course is held in conjunction with INVITALIA and it is supported by scientific contribution of the Observatory on the topics of entrepreneurship and economic development of the South, established inside the Research Center Luiss Lab of European Economics (LLEE) of the Department of Economy and Finance at Luiss Guido Carli.
The Master is led by :
-Prof. Sergio Fabbrini, Director of Luiss School of Government.
-Prof. Stefano Manzocchi, Director of the Department of Economy and Finance, at Luiss.
Are available study grants awarded by INVITALIA and INPS for participation in the master.