Admission is based on professional and academic achievement. A good knowledge of written and spoken English is also required. Early application is encouraged. Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis.
Because of the interactive nature of the course, the number of participants is limited to 40, the deadline for applying is June 24.
Applications received after the deadline will be considered only if space remains. Applicants need to:
- Complete the application form;
- Upload the detailed academic and professional CV;
- Upload a copy of an ID document;
- Upload a copy of a complete transcript;
- Upload the motivation letter, explaining the reasons for attending this summer school and pointing out the ongoing research topic or the case-study that the applicant is willing to discuss during the workshops.
Participants who are or have been affiliated to LUISS Guido Carli University will receive a discount of 10%. Should you want to be considered for this discount, please indicate this in the motivation letter and in the section "Note" of the application form.