The Advisory Board consists of:
- The President of the Post-Graduate School
- The Dean
- Six academics or renowned professionals working in the field of competence of the Post-Graduate School, including a President, appointed by the Luiss Board of Directors upon the proposal of the Rector. These members serve a three-year term of office which can be renewed.
The Advisory Board of the Luiss School of Government:
- Marc Lazar, President of the Advisory Board, Chair BNL BNP Paribas French-Italian Relations in Europe
- Marco Minniti, President of Leonardo Med-Or Foundation
- Edoardo Ongaro, Professor of Public Management at the UK Open University
- Riccardo Pugnalin, External Affairs Director and Member of the Executive Committee of Vodafone Italia
- Maria Teresa Sempreviva, Head of the Cabinet of the Ministry of the Interior
- Giovanni Tartaglia Polcini, Judge, Legal Advisor at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.