This executive course combines a “setting the state” online phase followed by a five-day intensive issue-based training session in presence at the Luiss School of Government in Rome, Italy.
Setting the Stage: Online Phase (3 October – 14 October 2022)
Participants will be asked to attend two ten-hour advanced modules examining the following two topics:
- Artificial Intelligence: European and Global Approaches
- Cybersecurity and Cyber risks: Mapping the Technological Environment
In presence module (24-28 October 2022 – Luiss School of Government, Rome)
Upon completion of the online modules, participants will continue their advanced training by coming to Rome for an intensive five-day training session, focusing on the following topics:
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Big Data: Opportunities, Challenges and Implications for Policy Makers
- National and International Legal Challenges of Artificial Intelligence
- Cybersecurity of Critical Activities
- Responsible Management, Handling and Disclosure of Digital Security Vulnerabilities.
During their time at Luiss School of Government in Rome, participants will be interacting with leading academics and practitioners through dedicated company visits and meetings with national and international specialists.