Applicants need to send all the following documents through the online form:
- CV or resume;
- motivation letter explaining the candidate’s motivation for attending the course;
- university transcript (certificato di laurea con lista degli esami);
- a reference letter (or contact of a potential referee);
- where applicable, a certificate of English proficiency;
- a copy of the applicant’s national identity card or passport.
- SCHOLARSHIP FORM (optional)
If you experience problems with your application form, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and send your application material directly via e-mail.