Cyber Critical Infrastructures for Global Supply Chains. Assets, state of play, threats, attacks, and countermeasures
Take part in the "Cyber Critical Infrastructures for Global Supply Chains" event streaming from Dubai Expo 2020!
Save the date: 13th January 2022, 3 PM (United Arab Emirates) 12 PM (Italy).
Venue Accademia - Italy Pavilion – streaming on Luiss Social TV (link available in the next few days)
Panel Duration 1h and 10 minutes + 15 minutes Q&A
The recent hiccups in the logistic of Global Supply Chains, resulting from the stress posed by the measures to curb the spreading of the pandemic, followed by a subsequent acceleration in the world economy, have clearly shown that the global supply chains are inherently fragile. In addition, the same has been seen, to a smaller scale, with the recent cyber-attacks: Colonial Pipeline, that impacted the distribution of oil on the East Coast of the US; Maersk ransomware, whose related outages put the first stress test on the logistics chain; and solar-winds, whose depth and breadth of compromising (and associated consequences) has not been fully understood yet.
The discussion will touch, but it will not be limited to, the following themes:
- Maritime Cybersecurity;
- Avionics Cybersecurity;
- SATCOM security;
- Drones as both attack vectors and security enablers.
Prof. Paola Severino (online) – VP Luiss University, Rome – Italy
- Dr. Paolo Spagnoletti, Luiss University, Rome – Italy
- Mr. Enrico Fazio, CY4GATE, Rome – Italy
- Prof. Marc Dacier - Resilient Computing and Cybersecurity Center, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal - Saudi Arabia
- Prof. Ernesto Damiani - Director, Center for Cyber Physical Systems, Khalifa University, Abu Dhabi - UAE
- Prof. Roberto Di Pietro - College of Science and Engineering, Cybersecurity Research and Innovation Lab, Hamad Bin Khalifa University - Doha - Qatar
- Prof. Giuseppe F. Italiano (online) - Director Master Cybersecurity, Luiss University – Rome - Italy
- Prof. Maurizio Mensi (online) - Executive Director MENA – OECD Training Centre, Caserta - Italy
- Dr. Nadia Saad Noori (online) - Center for Integrated Emergency Management (CIEM), University of Agder, Kristiansand-Norway
- Dr. Christina Poepper - Head of Cyber Security & Privacy lab, NYU Abu Dhabi - UAE
- Mr. Andrea Raffaelli - Chief Technology Officer, CY4GATE, Rome – Italy