Selected participants will be exempted from the payment of tuition fees, as well as the following expenses related to the mandatory attendance of the Rome-based module:
- Return Non-Changeable Economy Flight from their national main international airport to Rome;
- Airport Transfers from and to Rome Airport;
- Hotel accommodation in Rome for the length of the module;
- Lunches during the module;
- Course Networking dinners.
UNITAR and Luiss School of Government will not reimburse:
- Daily Allowances;
- Meals outside those indicated in the academic program;
- Any other personal expenses.