Luiss is pleased to announce its participation in the new Competence Center for Cybersecurity, one of the eight highly specialized competence poles on Industry 4.0 issues, foreseen by the Ministry of Economic Development, which aggregates universities, institutions, research centers and businesses.
Among the main missions of the new center there will be the fight against cybercrime and research on cyber security, developing effective strategies to support local businesses.
Luiss is already active in this field with the Master's Degree in Cybersecurity: public policies, legislation and management dedicated to the training of professional profiles specialized in cybersecurity with an adequate knowledge of digital technologies, alongside managerial, legal and economic skills.
For more information, below are the main releases, from TV and the press, of the presentation of the new Competence Center on Cybersecurity:
- Rai Uno – TG Uno – Il servizio sulla inaugurazione del nuovo polo con la intervista alla Vicepresidente Paola Severino.
- Corriere della Sera – Cybersecurity, al via il polo interuniversitario.
- Il Messaggero – Università, enti e imprese insieme per la cybersecurity.
- IlSole24ore.com – Industria 4.0: a Roma il nuovo Competence center per la cybersecurity.
- Il Sole 24 Ore – Cybersicurezza con alleanza pubblico-privato – L’editoriale della Vicepresidente Paola Severino