The Professional Support Programme organized by the Career Services for the School of Government promote training experiences and the encounter with the labour world, supporting the students for the research Curricular Internship lasting up to 6 months.
The Career Services is commited to help the students to approach the labour market more effectively and facilitates the CV circulation among Companies, Firms and Institutions interested in hosting a curricular intern.
The Professional Support Programme provides:
- 1 Cv Drafting training session
- 1 Job Interview skills training session
- 1 Career Guidance individual session (30 minuti)
- Support for the Internship hosting partner research, throughout the duration of the course
- Administrative Assistance for the Activation (Curricular and Extracurricular internship)
Every year, further seminars and webinars can be organized, upon needs.
ATTENTION: The internship is not compulsory to obtain the finale degree.
The Career Services supports the students for the Internship research, promoting their profiles among employers, nonetheless the Internship is an opportunity that can be offered, not granted.
In the previous editions our students have had the oppurtunity to have an internship experience with:
- Brunswick Group LLP
- Coalizione Italiana per le Libertà e i Diritti civili
- Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane SPA
- iSky Italia srl
- ICE New Delhi
- LUISS Guido Carli
- Ministero dell'ambiente e della tutela del territorio e del mare
- Oxfam Italia
- Pakistani Embassy
- Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri
- Trenitalia SPA
- World Food Program