The Professional Support Programme organized by the Career Services for the School of Government promote training experiences and the encounter with the labour world, supporting the students for the research Curricular Internship lasting up to 6 months.
The Career Services office is committed to help students to approach the labour market more effectively and facilitates the CV circulation among Companies, Firms and Institutions interested in hosting a curricular intern.
The Professional Support Programme provides:
- 1 Cv Drafting training session
- 1 Job Interview skills training session
- 1 Career Guidance individual session (30 minutes)
- Support for the Internship hosting partner research, throughout the duration of the course
- Administrative Assistance for the Activation (Curricular and Extracurricular internship)
Every year, further seminars and webinars can be organized, upon needs.
ATTENTION: The internship is not compulsory in order to obtain the final degree.
The Career Services support students for the Internship research, promoting their profiles among employers, nonetheless the Internship is an opportunity that can be offered, but is not granted.
In the previous editions our students have had the opportunity to have an internship experience with:
- Allianz SPA
- Ambasciata del Canada
- Commissione Europea
- FAI - Fondo Ambiente italiano
- HEADLab Italia
- Politico SPRL