The deadline for submission of the applications is 15 October 2021
- Applicants must use the online application form available at the following link and need to send the following mandatory documentation:
- A copy of the applicant's national identity card or passport
- Detailed CV with the list of academic courses followed and possible professional experiences
- Academic transcripts (degree certificates, list of examinations taken and results achieved) in the original language and translation into English. Applicants, who have not yet completed the current degree or do not have access to a transcript of the final results, need to submit an official interim transcript
Additional documentation to present:
- Motivation letter explaining the applicant's personal motivation for attending the program
- A letter of reference (or the e-mail and phone contacts of a potential referee)
- Where applicable, a certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or by another recognised language institute)
Tuition fee of the Master is set at EUR 8500.
10% discount on tuition fee for students enrolling before 15 September 2021.