Upon completion of all academic requirements, students will be awarded a “Master Universitario di Secondo Livello in EU Law and Policies” leading to 60 ECTS. Still, participants will have the possibility of gaining the highly valuable mention of “Master of Law (LL.M)” as part of their final title if they comply with the following requirements:
- Full undergraduate degree in Law.
- Full attendance of all core and specialized Master of Law (LL.M.) courses.
- Full attendance of one 20-hour course or two 10-hour courses selected among the “Specialised Policy Courses”.
- At least three courses among those as “Labs and Clinic” with a legal focus.
- Final European Research Project focusing on a topic discussed in one of the core or “specialized Master of Law (LL.M) courses”.