The cost for the progamme is of EUR 6,900 (three modules, excluding travel arrangements).
Luiss School of Government offers 4 full academic scholarships for Italian public sector officials interested in attending this executive programme.
As to participate to the selection procedure for these scholarships, candidates need to satisfy the following:
- An EU second cycle university degree or equivalent (laurea magistrale o vecchio ordinamento);
- Certified 7 year professional experience as full time official in the following Italian public administration institutions following a “concorso pubblico”:
- Organi costituzionali e di rilievo costituzionale
- Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri
- Ministeri ed Enti Vigilati
- Autorità amministrative indipendenti
- Istituto Nazionale Previdenza Sociale
- Knowledge of English with a minimum level of B2;
- Professional motivation for attending this course.
If the applicant is a full-time diplomat based in Rome, she/he need to satisfy the following:
- Undergraduate degree
- Confirmation of full-time diplomatic in Rome
- Knowledge of English with a minimum of B2 (should your native language not being English)
- Professional motivation for attending this course
The awarding of the 4 scholarships will be formulated by assessing each candidate in:
- Academic degree;
- Professional curriculum vitae (CV);
- Level of knowledge of English;
Candidates need to complete and submit the attached online form.
For more information about the scholarship download the following document.