In order to take part to the admission procedure, applicants are required to have at least a Bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree by a foreign university.
As mandated by Article 142 of Testo Unico 1592/33 and Luiss Academic Regulations, students cannot be enrolled simultaneously in other undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. programs and Specialisation Schools at Luiss Guido Carli or any other university.
Students at the final year of their undergraduate degree can be admitted, with reserve, provided they complete their academic requirements within the extraordinary session (March/April 2022) of the academic year 2020/2021.
Students are selected according to the following criteria:
- Academic merit: the quality and coherence of the university career as shown by the academic documents, the CV and the reference letters;
- International experience: demonstrable orientation towards international careers;
- Motivation: convincing reasons of why and how MES is to foster personal and professional aspirations.
Applicants need to fill out the online form uploading also:
- a detailed CV with list of academic courses and professional experiences (in English or Italian);
- a motivation letter explaining their motivation in attending the Master in European Studies.
Candidates should complete their application by providing the Selection Committee with:
- a University transcript (certificato di laurea con lista degli esami) or provisional self-certification;
- one reference letter (or contact of a potential referee);
- where applicable, a certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or by another recognized language institute); once the application has been submitted, all candidates have to do a selection interview either by phone or, if arrangeable, in person at the School of Government, in order to further assess their English proficiency;
- a copy of the applicant’s national ID card or passport.
If you experience technical difficulties in submitting the online form, please contact us at email@example.com.