Students are selected according to the following criteria:
- Academic merit: the quality and coherence of the university career as shown by the academic documents, the CV and the reference letters;
- International experience: demonstrable orientation towards international careers;
- Motivation: convincing reasons of why and how MES is to foster personal and professional aspirations.
Applicants need to fill out the online form uploading also:
- a detailed CV with list of academic courses and professional experiences (in English or Italian);
- a motivation letter explaining their motivation in attending the Master in European Studies.
Candidates should complete their application by providing the Selection Committee with:
- a University transcript (certificato di laurea con lista degli esami) or provisional self-certification;
- one reference letter (or contact of a potential referee);
- where applicable, a certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or by another recognized language institute); once the application has been submitted, all candidates have to do a selection interview either by phone or, if arrangeable, in person at the School of Government, in order to further assess their English proficiency;
- a copy of the applicant’s national ID card or passport.
If you experience technical difficulties in submitting the online form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.