In order to take part in the admission procedure, applicants are required to have at least a Four or Five years Degree or an equivalent degree by a foreign university.
As mandated by Article 142 of Testo Unico 1592/33 and Luiss Academic Regulations, students cannot be enrolled simultaneously in other undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. programs and Specialisation Schools at Luiss Guido Carli or any other university.
Students in the final year of their undergraduate degree can be admitted, with reserve, provided they complete their academic requirements within the extraordinary session March/April 2023 of the Academic year 2021/2022.
Students are selected based the following criterias:
- Academic merit: the quality and coherence of the university career as shown by the academic documents, the CV and the reference letters;
- International experience: demonstrable orientation towards international careers;
- Motivation: convincing reasons of why and how MIPA is to foster personal and professional aspirations.
Applicants are required to send the following documents on the online form:
- detailed CV with list of academic courses and professional experiences (also in Italian);
- motivation letter explaining the candidate’s motivation for attending the Master in International Public Affairs;
- University transcript (certificato di laurea con lista degli esami);
- one reference letter (or contact of a potential referee);
- where applicable, a certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or by another recognised language institute);
- a copy of the applicant’s national identity card or passport.