In order to take part to the admission procedure, applicants are required to have at least a Bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree by a foreign university.
As mandated by Article 142 of Testo Unico 1592/33 and Luiss Academic Regulations, students cannot be enrolled simultaneously in other undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. programs and Specialisation Schools at Luiss Guido Carli or any other university.
Students at the final year of their undergraduate degree can be admitted, with reserve, provided they complete their academic requirements within the extraordinary session (March/April 2024) of the academic year 2022/2023.
This master course accepts students selected according to the following criteria:
- Academic merit: the quality and coherence of the university career as shown by the academic documents, the CV and the reference letters;
- International experience: demonstrable orientation towards international careers;
- Motivation: convincing reasons of why and how the program is to foster personal and professional aspirations.
Applicants need to send all the following documents on the online form:
- detailed CV with list of academic courses and professional experiences;
- motivation letter explaining the candidate’s motivation for attending the Master;
- University transcript (certificato di laurea con lista degli esami);
- a reference letter (or contact of a potential referee);
- where applicable, a certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or by another recognised language institute);
- a copy of the applicant’s national identity card or passport.
If you experience problems with your application form, please feel free to contact email@example.com and send your application material directly via e-mail.