Admission is based on professional and academic achievement. A good knowledge of written and spoken English is also required. Early application is encouraged. Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis.
The dealine for the application is the 16th of May 2021.
Applications received after the deadline will be considered only if space remains. Applicants need to:
- Complete the application form;
- Upload the detailed academic and professional CV;
- Upload a copy of an ID document;
- Upload a copy of a complete transcript;
- Upload a motivation letter, explaining the reasons for attending this summer program.
Participants who are or have been affiliated to Luiss Guido Carli University will receive a discount of 10%. Should you want to be considered for this discount, please indicate this in the motivation letter and in the section "Note" of the application form.
JM Module 2016-2019 on “Parliamentary accountability and technical expertise: budgetary powers, information and communication technologies and elections (PATEU)” - (project number no. 575392-EPP-1-2016-1-IT-EPPJMO-MODULE). Grant Agreement/Decision Nr 2016-2571