Admission is based on professional and academic achievement. A good knowledge of written and spoken English is also required. Early application is encouraged. Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis.
Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
Applications received after the deadline will be considered only if space remains. Applicants need to:
- Complete the application form;
- Upload the detailed academic and professional CV;
- Upload a copy of an ID document;
- Upload a copy of a complete transcript;
- Upload the motivation letter, explaining the reasons for attending this summer school and pointing out the ongoing research topic or the case-study that the applicant is willing to discuss during the workshops.
Participants who are or have been affiliated to LUISS Guido Carli University will receive a discount of 10%. Should you want to be considered for this discount, please indicate this in the motivation letter and in the section "Note" of the application form.