Look at the programs of the past editions of the summer program on "Parliamentary Democracy in Europe":
- Summer Program Webinar 2020: "Constitutionalism, Democracy and Rule of Law" (17 July 2020)
- Summer Program 2019:“Parliamentary Elections and Democratic Accountability in the Age of Populism"
- Summer Program 2018: “Parliamentary Accountability and New Technologies: Transparency, Privacy and Security Challenges"
- Summer Program 2017: "Parliaments, democratic accountability and budgetary powers"
- Summer Program 2016: "Legislative initiative and agenda-setting in the European Union"
- Summer Program 2015: “Parliaments of Europe: foreign policy and democracy promotion”
- Summer Program 2014: "The Europeanisation of National Parliaments"
- Summer Program 2013: "The European Parliament: Organisation and Functioning"
- Summer Program 2012: "National Parliaments, Local Government and Civil Society within the EU Decision-Making Processes. The Control on the Compliance with the Principle of Subsidiarity"
JM Module 2016-2019 on “Parliamentary accountability and technical expertise: budgetary powers, information and communication technologies and elections (PATEU)” - (project number no. 575392-EPP-1-2016-1-IT-EPPJMO-MODULE). Grant Agreement/Decision Nr 2016-2571