Luiss School of Government (SoG) is nestled in the enchanting city of Rome, Italy. This graduate school specialises in training high-level public and private officials to handle political and government decision-making processes. In 2016, SoG became part of an Europe-wide network of 101 elite research institutions when it was recognised as one of the Jean Monnet Centres of Excellence.
Find out more about our International Programs:
- Master in European Studies: EU Institutions and Public Policy (MES)aims to train future experts in the affairs, policies, and institutions within the EU. The MES will equip you to understand the political, economic and cultural dynamics — including topics such as migration, security, and the Common Market — among key EU actors, as well as between the EU and external forces.
- Joint Master in Global Economic Governance and Public Affairs elucidates how one can monitor, manage and improve the governance of public and private institutions through the use of a wide range of economic and digital intelligence tools. Students will also have the chance to study in Berlin, Germany and Nice, France as part of the programme (in cooperation with CIFE - Centre International de Formation Européenne).
- Joint Master in EU Trade and Climate Diplomacy is an opportunity to gain the analytical and strategic skills to enforce the EU’s leadership in fair digital trade, circular economy, and climate action. Students will also have the chance to study in Berlin, Germany and Nice, France as part of the programme (in cooperation with CIFE - Centre International de Formation Européenne).
- Master of Arts in International Public Affairs is a multi-disciplinary course that will give you an overview of all the aspects and processes involved in the public policy process. Students will explore the intersection of state, economy and civil society while focusing on the growing importance of private institutions and models of multi-stakeholder governance.
- LLM in European Law and Policies for those seeking to start a legal career in EU institutions or law firms based in the continent. Students will gain expertise both in EU institutional and substantive law and in the operation of the policy process in practice (in collaboration with Luiss School of Law).