Luiss School of Government (SoG) is nestled in the enchanting city of Rome, Italy. This graduate school specialises in training high-level public and private officials to handle political and government decision-making processes. In 2016, SoG became part of an Europe-wide network of 101 elite research institutions when it was recognised as one of the Jean Monnet Centres of Excellence.
Find out more about our International Programs:
- Joint Master in EU Trade & Climate Diplomacy (EUDIPLO) is addressed to a new generation of policymakers interested in European policy promoting sustainability in international relations, science diplomacy, politics, and research in sustainable development. The EUDIPLO Master addresses the “Green” recovery to the pandemic crisis, and proposes innovative ways of rebuilding a more resilient and sustainable economy and society with a focus on climate mitigation, circular economy and fair digital trade. The Master is taught in Rome, Berlin and Nice.
- Global Economic Governance and Public Affairs (GEGPA) is focused on how to assess, manage and enhance private and public institutions’ governance with a wide range of economic and digital intelligence tools. The Master is taught in Rome, Berlin and Nice by renowned researchers and experienced professionals who combine second to none practical expertise and academic credentials. It combines on-site teaching, case studies, consulting missions, research thesis.
- Master in European Studies: EU Institutions and Public Policy (MES) aims to train future experts in the affairs, policies, and institutions within the EU. The MES will equip you to understand the political, economic and cultural dynamics — including topics such as migration, security, and the Common Market — among key EU actors, as well as between the EU and external forces.
- Master of Arts in International Public Affairs is a multi-disciplinary course that will give you an overview of all the aspects and processes involved in the public policy process. Students will explore the intersection of state, economy and civil society while focusing on the growing importance of private institutions and models of multi-stakeholder governance.
- Joint Master in European Security is an advanced program that provides in-depth knowledge of the main security and policy challenges affecting the European region, ranging from specific topics such as economic and financial developments, migration and home affairs, as well as sustainability and environmental challenges. It also examines how these security challenges can be managed to promote political and financial stability in the region (in collaboration with Universidad Francisco de Vitoria, Madrid).